T: 0161 439 4433 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rotec’s range of Retractable Security Grilles provide a strong physical barrier for protection of windows and doors and are used on a diverse range of applications.
The grille not only is an effective visual deterrent against attack, but also provides optimum
ventilation and vision. All grilles are custom-made for individual openings, can be supplied with
the optional facility for the bottom track to be removable, and also for the grille to be hinged
aside where a clear width is of premier importance.
• Made to measure to meet individual customer requirements.
• Discreetly stacks back to a fraction of the overall size.
• Ease of access – a low profile bottom track allows ease of access to wheelchairs and pushchairs.
• Secure and easy to close multi-point slam shut lock ensures outstanding protection and ease of use. A number of grilles can also be operated from a single key.
• Anti-jemmy security strip protecting the lock from attack with a crowbar or other lever.
• Strong durable finish in a wide choice of colours to blend in with any colour scheme.
• Exceptionally low maintenance with a zinc plated anti-rust finish and no electrics to go wrong. Service and maintenance contracts are not necessary.
• 24-month manufacturer’s warranty – in the unlikely event of a quality problem, Rotec Security provide a 24-month manufacturer’s warranty (providing the grille is fitted in accordance with minimum fixing standards).
• Traditional diamond shaped lattice or attractive curved lattice.
• Available as a single grille (locking to one side) or double grille (central lockpost)
• An insurance recognised grille is also available which has been independently tested by a third party achieving a Level 1 Security Rating which is a ‘Secured by Design Police Preferred’ specification.